It is important to work together to create a shared vision for your school.
But why? – You’ve probably already got one. Right?
There are so many changes happening in education right now, For example – Take a look at Core Educations 2014 Ten Trends in Education posts.
And then there is this… (uploaded in way back in 2007!)
- How is your school keeping up with all this change?
- Does it need to?
- What is your school’s vision?
- Can a school’s vision for learning exist without e-learning?
- What is your vision?
- What are your beliefs?
Do you ever feel like you’ve been asked to create a plan, share your vision or to contribute to a shared “vision”? You’re bursting with great ideas and opinions, but then someone says, “we’ll get to that later”.
Does it feel something like this?
Here is an example of a workshop with a cluster in 2011 (these ideas are still very relevant today). This was to inform elearning vision and strategic planning within the cluster. The brief included:
- reference to current research
- current and future trends
- tools, frameworks and resources to facilitate the process.
What is your vision for eLearning?
Do you have a plan?
What are the desired outcomes?
- Is this supported by research?